CENTURY 21 The United Group is your source for licensed Realtors with expert knowledge of the properties in Hanford, Lemoore, Visalia, and Tulare. This web site is a resource for real estate, investment property, short sales, foreclosures, relocation, rental property, buying property with no money down, and leasing homes to purchase.
CENTURY 21 Seller Service Pledge™
As an independently owned and operated CENTURY 21 office, we are dedicated to providing you with service that is professional, courteous and responsive in helping you market your home. To fulfill this commitment, we agree to perform the following services pertaining to your property:
- Provide a marketing plan for the property to include, as appropriate, recommended promotion and other activities, along with a "Schedule of events" outlining those marketing steps mutually agreed upon.
- Furnish you with a written Competitive Market Analysis to help you determine the most effective listing price for you property. This analysis may be updated to reflect changing market conditions.
- Review various financing alternatives and assist you in determining those which best enhance the sale ability of your property.
- Review local marketing customs, conditions and procedures, and make recommendations designed to enhance the marketability of your property.
- Have the internationally recognized CENTURY 21 yard sign installed on your property (with your permission and subject to local ordinances).
- Expose your property to appropriate incoming transferees referred to this office through the CENTURY 21 VIP Referral System.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the marketing period and discuss with you comments received about your property.
- Show your property to qualified buyers.
- Provide a VIP Referral Form, offering you the services of CENTURY 21 office at your new destination (if appropriate) to assist with your search for a new property.
- Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist with negotiations; and provide an estimate of your net sales proceeds prior to acceptance.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, monitor pre-settlement (escrow) activities throughout the closing process as permitted by law or local practice.