Few professions offer the same opportunities as real estate sales. A career with a CENTURY 21® office offers you a chance to realize your professional, financial and personal goals.
What does it take? Initiative, drive, time management and good communication skills are a few common traits. What's more important is a dissatisfaction with the status quo. If you're talented, ambitious and looking for a place to excel, your local CENTURY 21 office would like to talk with you about your future.
A career in real estate sales deals with important needs...home ownership, investment, helping families relocate. And while you will be dealing with different types of properties and neighborhoods, the primary focus is always serving people. CENTURY 21 offices are committed to providing the highest standards of customer service. Providing service that is legendary and memorable- this focus helps maintain industry leadership, and helps you assure your own real estate success.
The CENTURY 21® system is the world's largest, most recognized and most successful real estate organization - approximately 6,000 offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, France, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Benelux, Hong Kong and still growing.
What does this mean for you? A chance to associate with the best. An image of service, quality and professionalism that is enviable in the industry...
- An almost instant consumer recognition makes it easier to meet new prospects and build credibility.
- The highest consumer preference in the real estate industry means more potential clients.
Recognized as the finest in the industry, CENTURY 21 training works to keep you productive and give you a competitive edge. A variety of offerings cover the important basics of real estate sales - listings, referrals, quality service, financing, marketing, career management, negotiating and selling. And because the need for learning never stops, advanced and specialty training courses, workshops and seminars are encouraged, and frequently offered.
At the heart of training is the revolutionary 21 Plus™ Program. This five day course is designed for new sales associates and features practical information coupled with hands-on experience. It emphasizes a relationship-based approach to working with buyers and sellers. Participants receive a tote box of tools that take them from the classroom to success on the job.
- Effective Financing courses explain the intricacies of today's mortgage programs.
- Personal Career Management training helps you develop an individual marketing plan plus has practical ways to enhance your professional image.
- "Introduction To Real Estate Investing" is designed for exploring investment opportunities with small rental homes and similar properties.
- VIP® Referral training examines the special needs of relocating clients and corporations.
In addition to comprehensive residential courses, there are advanced programs in relocation, commercial/investment real estate, property management and a number of "personal development" topics. CENTURY 21® training recognizes the need for continuing education, not only for immediate success, but for long term career planning.
Not all real estate offices (or sales people) are alike. In a competitive marketplace, you need highly effective resources to help you succeed. No other real estate sales organization provides the "marketing power" of the CENTURY 21 system to attract more buyers and sellers:
- National and local advertising in excess of $40 million annually.
- The largest real estate referral system in the world.
- Specialized networks for corporate and military relocation clients.
- Professional prospecting and marketing tools.
- Specialized network and marketing groups to promote commercial/investment properties.
Local Knowledge and Experience
Each CENTURY 21® office is independently owned and operated by an experienced real estate professional who's familiar with the local market, and the "ins and outs" of real estate sales.
CENTURY 21 managers have training opportunities in business and sales management to help them work effectively with sales associates. The manager's goals depend in great part on the success of each sales associate. This commitment takes on many forms:
- In-office training and follow-up. Ask your local CENTURY 21 office about the exclusive CENTURY 21 Sales Performance System® training program.
- Assistance in goal setting, planning and counseling.
- Competitive marketing programs and resources.
- Recognition and awards for outstanding sales.
- An office that understands service and an environment that is positive and professional.
It All Adds Up...
If you're looking for a change; for a special opportunity to earn income in direct proportion to your efforts; for a unique opportunity to be the best you can be... consider an exciting and rewarding career with a CENTURY 21 office.
If you're looking for an organization that leads the industry; for advantages in marketing and self-promotion; for a proven program of career development...consider the CENTURY 21 system.
Training and support; a "helping hand"; an office dedicated to excellence in customer service and the success of each sales associate...your local CENTURY 21 office is the place to be.
Let's discuss your career today...